At RSQP we strive to provide our customers with the most hygienic tools on the market but sometimes that tool doesn’t exist. This was the case when we went searching for an hygienic standard thread handle. Well, we don’t like telling our customers no so our team got to work and developed the first hygienic one-piece standard thread handle. This one-of-a-kind, fully-molded polypropylene handle is made in such a way that there are no grooves, lines or seams—that means no place for bacteria and debris to hide. Available in 9 full-color options and FDA-compliant, this standard thread handle is a perfect addition to your color-coding plan and a fit for any food-safe facility. Built to last and created with our food processors in mind, this handle’s ergonomic design is comfortable to grip and features a loop at the end for hygienic wall storage. This is the most hygienic standard thread handle you can get your hands on—literally.
- Available in 9 full color options for color-coding plan compliance
- Fully-molded, hygienic composition with no grooves or seams for easy clean-up and bacteria buildup prevention
- Made from FDA-compliant materials and safe for food contact
- Ergonomic design for maximum functionality and hygienic storage
- Sturdy polypropylene build for crack resistance and long-lasting use
- Standard/Acme Thread