The angled shape of this scrubbing broom was designed to clean the area where the wall meets the floor, but also effective for cleaning the floor itself. Its bristles are gentle enough to be used on equipment. It is a popular choice in meat processing facilities, canneries, mills, wineries and breweries and generally any moist environment that creates difficult cleaning challenges.
- 5" x 10" High-low brush with 1.5" medium Polyester bristles
- Hygienic, solid block polypropylene construction
- Low water absorption polyester bristles with stainless steel staples
- Made from FDA-compliant materials
- Autoclavable at temperatures up to 250° F/121° C
- Requires a European-thread handle