This ergonomic shovel is designed to get the job done without doing a number on your back. The scoop is deeper than the 6982. The handle is elongated giving it more of an ergonomic design. The D-grip is enlarged so that if the user is wearing gloves, their hand easily fits through the hole. There is a "foot-pad" in the blade. This allows the user to put a foot through it for an extra push when digging into materials and moving them. Also, this foot-pad acts as a second grip for the hand. One hand can be placed in the D-grip handle; the other can be placed through the hole in the blade.
- 14" x 18" x 48" Shovel
- Heavy-duty, one-piece, injection molded polypropylene construction
- D-grip handle
- Made from FDA-compliant materials
- Extended handle length
- Ergonomic design
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range
Click here for food safety documentation.