Providing a cost-effective alternative to stainless steel, this rake is a rugged yet lightweight tool. Mostly used for emptying out fresh produce from large containers.
- 7.5" x 8"(tine face) Hygienic Rake
- Injection molded polypropylene construction
- Made from FDA-compliant materials
- Ergonomic design
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range
- Average tine spacing: 1.625"
- Average tine diameter: .625"
- Requires a European thread handle
For Food Safety Documentation click here