SmartStep Footwear Sanitizing Unit w/Stainless Steel Handle
This foot-operated unit uses compressed air to deliver an atomized spray of Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer. Each application provides ample coverage to footwear soles, yet use only 0.2 ounces of chemical which minimizes chemical waste and improves moisture control. Collection basin is easily accessed for cleaning. Sanitizing unit and handle mount to the floor to provide a safe and secure hand hold when using the SmartStep.
- Atomized spray provides ample coverage to footwear soles while reducing chemical waste and controlling moisture
- Fresh Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer with every application
- Compact footprint means you can place multiple units throughout your facility
- System can be tailored to meet your plant’s specific needs
- Effective in wet or dry processing facilities
Use with 5 gallon pail of Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer. We recommend adding one of our Dry Step Floor Treatments to a floor mat to provide a sure-footed surface for exiting the HACCP SmartStep™ Footwear Sanitizing System.
Learn more about combatting cross-contamination with our boot sanitizer units in our miniseries on them found here.